Friday 4 April 2014

The Stamping Boutique Design Team Call

Hello everyone! I am entering The Stamping Boutique design team call. For my first card I used Max The Cool Rock Star from the Stamping Boutique you can find him Here
I used a lot of layers and distressing both with distress inks and my distressing tool. I copic colored the image and I also paper pieced and popped up his guitar. The stars are dies from my creative time I will link to them below



          For my second card I used an adorable digi from whimsy doodles you can find her Here
The fence die is from Magnolia and the flower border die is from The Greeting Farm, and of course the Easter basket and eggs is from the Fabulous My Creative Time! I will link to the products down below! Thank you so much to The Stamping Boutique for the wonderful opportunity!

Magnolia Lovely Fence Die
The Greeting Farm Tulip Border die
My Creative Time Hello Chickie Stamp and Die Set
My Creative Time Stitched Star Dies



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs